We provide services to lenders, buyers and sellers in residential and commercial transactions including:
- Reviewing and negotiating both simple and complex contracts
- Resolution of land and title disputes
- Conducting closings as title-closing counsel
- Condominium conversions
- Land exchanges and subdivisions
We provide a comprehensive range of services to our business clients including:
- Formation of business entities
- Reorganization, dissolution and succession planning
- Contract drafting, review and negotiation
- Registration of trademarks and service marks
We provide a wide array of estate planning services to our clients including:
- Analyzing our clients' estates and providing recommendations on how to meet individual goals and objectives.
- Formulating strategic estate planning to accommodate the changing needs of our clients through all stages of their lives through the use of Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Proxies and other planning tools.
- Assisting our clients with long-term care planning and asset preservation.
Our legal services for the probate and administration of estates can be tailored to the basic needs of a small estate or the complexities of a larger estate. We:
- Administer estates in the most efficient and cost effective manner, and advocate for our clients rights in highly contested estates and related litigation, whether for the fiduciary or the contesting party.
- Provide representation in guardianship and conservatorship processes for both minors and adults.
We zealously advocate for our clients in all areas of family law including:
- Paternity, custody and support
- Guardianship of a minor
We litigate cases involving real estate, business, family and probate disputes. We represent our clients in all phases of litigation including:
- Settlement negotiation
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Trials in State court